Thread: No Taste
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2008, 07:54 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: No Taste

Originally Posted by vcitriniti View Post
[FONT=Verdana]I am going to go out tonight and get some heavy duty reynolds wrap see if it helps. Itís not that I canít taste anything itís just very weak. But Tangiers has such strong flavors that normally I can taste it much longer. But yeah Tangiers can smell like a BBQ if itís not done right, Tangiers should smell and taste like the flavor it says it is.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]A friend of mine has been smoking for around 6 years and I am pretty sure he has the same problem. Not as bad as me but still not like it use to be. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I donít think it is the setup I am going to try now with different foil and I am going to get a new windscreen mine broke. But the hookah is very clean except for the base I have tried everything but I still cannot that smell out totally.[/FONT]
Cleaning Your Hookah:
Part 1 -
Part 2 -

Cleaning with Beer:

you can also try some coarse salt, lemon, baking soda and alcohol and shake the hell outta that base!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!