View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: need an expert opinion

Originally Posted by r4g3dSkillz View Post
ok sambooka if you could choose any hookah under 120$ what would it be... ?
o yea be specific I know KMs are good, I just wanna know what ones you've had the best experiences with!?

The mods i'm planning to do are phunnel and a nammor hose, but i'll save that for later.

please advise

Currently, I am looking at this one...
Both KMs you listed are nice .. and yeah maybe a Nour Syrian may be nice too .. all great suggestions and I am sure great hookahs! I have never tried a Nour Syrian, but would like to one of these days so I can understand more about them and compare, and possibly recommend if I like them!

You asked my opinion of all the hookahs I tried? Well what I am going to tell you right now speaks for itself, so pay close attention! You ready? .. I have a couple, and the one that gets the most use is my 28" KM Amer! Ohhh I hope my cats never knock it over and break it, I would cry for weeks! I don't feel I really need to use the other hookahs when I am completely happy with my KM!

So which one would I suggest!? In all honesty, I like this one listed in this post. I think that is a GREAT price and there is a Hookah Pro discount for like 15% off. Talk about a friggen' steal! The hose that comes with it is a wide hose! It looks like it has that awesome bell on the bottom of the stem that spreads the bubbles out. It is just the right height for Goldilocks, not to tall and not to short! Hell, I am thinking about buying it!

That is about the same deal I got when I bought my 28" KM Amer .. and it was the best purchase I ever made!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!