View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: What does it all mean!? Hookah, Shisha, Maassel, Tobamel, Narghile?

Originally Posted by sammniamii View Post
Yeah, I'm also ripped often with my mis-speaking of names or what items called. Most of it is very rude and not fit to be reproduced here. I've tried explaining to a few of them that I go by the terms I've heard most frequesntly in MY country (USA) and for the most part try to only refer to the tobacco as tobacco cause i'm sick and (BEEPING) tired of people dizzing me (it's not the rips, it's the wordage and pyshical threats they seem to love tossing at me).

I wish my subscribers would defend, but I just delete the comments (and in some cases report them to Youtube). This is one of the reasons I haven't done many videos in the last few months... something I will be correcting very shortly, starting this weekend.
I hope to see you there soon sammn! and you know I got your back! You really produce some "HONEST" reviews and I love that about your videos!

It is very frustrating to receive the negative comments when we are trying to help and contribute to something we really enjoy! I do the same thing, I refer to maassel as tobacco .. just to avoid any ill comments. It is just that people here in the states call it shisha. Probably due to what I said above, about us getting lazy and calling it "shisha tobacco" first and then just referring to it as "shisha" and it just kinda stuck as the terminology here.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!

Last edited by Sambooka; December 4th, 2008 at 04:37 PM.