Originally Posted by HookahWaffle
Actually, your liver breaks down alcohols into their basic molecular components, you only absorb alcohol into your blood stream after you've consumed more than your liver can filter.
By breathing in alcohol vapor, its absorbed directly into the blood stream without the ability to be broken down, cause your intoxication level to rise much faster, leading to alcohol poisoning.
So please folks, don't kill yourselves by smoking too much out of bases filled with pure alcohol. Mix a few shots in with your water to get the flavor, otherwise you're doing damage to your body.
Uhh, I said what the liver does. If this would kill people I think we would be hearing of death by hookah more often.
The look of breathing in too much alcohol vapor!