View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik
Default Re: any sugestions for good "stater" hookah?

Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
i just got in one of these and wow its a great little rig, easy to store and transport, good smoke, nice quality. honestly i am pissed i spent 115 on a hookah that is alright and spent 25 on this and it smokes as well but doesnt have the quality issues i had with my other one.

you honestly cannot get a much better bang for your buck, the other small myas are about the same bang but this one is a little taller and i think taller ones give a little bit smoother and consistent smoke

I had forgotten about that one. We were thinking of getting a little cheap hookah for a co-worker of my wife's who has started smoking with us occasionally. I thought it would be nice to get her one of the cheap ones that smoke well that people keep talking about and let her get her own big bad boy later down the line. I figured that a starter that would be easy to take care of and stuff would be the best beginning and she can move up from there if she wants. Our worst experience was enjoyable for her so I don't think she will ever require a KM or anything like that.

But how does it purge? That may not be important when you have it down but while you are learning it can be a really big deal.