View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: tangier enlighten me

Just buy a bunch of standard Egyptian Bowls (cheap) .. and some standard tobacco .. people have been doing it this way for a long friggen time! No need for gimmicks and goat sacrifices! Geez is it really worth the trouble? From my experiences it isn't .. but that is just my opinion.

LOL! What the hell do you think they smoke in the middle east? An Egyptian Pipe, Standard Bowl, Standard Tobacco .. works for them and has for, like I said, a looonnnggg friggen time!

As for the bowl discussion ..
And for bowls, I like the unglazed bowls .. My favorite is the Saudi Bowl that Hookah Company sells. BUT if I use one with glaze on it, I will preferably use the Vortex from

You can easily use the Vortex bowl for smoking tangiers. Plus it is a little smaller then the small phunnel so you can save yourself some tobacco.

You can use a standard Egyptian bowl .. just poke lots of holes deep in the tobacco and down through the holes in the bottom of the bowl.

But for some helpful advice, please check out scoops excellent thread!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!