View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2008, 03:04 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: First Al Fakher Order

bro ive tried A LOT of AF and lucky for me i never ran into a bad batch, and hopefully you dont either. If you are getting the strawberry it is prbly one of the most tastiest if you mix it with AF orange. Do a 70%orange 30%strawberry.

Melon is awesum by itself and also as a mixer with orange. Orange by itself is amazing too, it is always on my top stash. Grape-mint is great, lemon-mint is "alright" and by that i mean it taste more like lemon than mint. AF mint is a great flavor that you can never go wrong with. AF watermelon, its a bit intense (for me that is) so that is a flavor i would never get from AF. Cocktail is also another flavor i pass, i rathar get tropical punch from fumar (its amazing). If you get a good batch of grape like ive been getting you will fall in love with it. Double apple is one of my faves too but it is more licorice tasting (which i like), single apple and eskandari apple are also good choices.

Overall i hope you enjoy the flavors you got and are blessed with the good stuff and not the rancid like some of the members here have gotten.

Last edited by DJ HOSSEIX; December 10th, 2008 at 08:24 AM. Reason: speling