View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: bowl broke need recommendations

I am sponsored by nobody, I am just a regular hookah joe like everyone else here .. I think a sponsorship to promote a product defeats the purpose of this site!

Anyway, I have a small and medium phunnel. I have used my medium once and it sits in a drawer (that thing is a beast and bottomless pit to my tobacco!) If you MUST get one, go for the small phunnel.

I use the vortex mostly because it has the "mod" built in (yeah I know it has holes different then the mod, but does it really matter? This stuff is all just gimmicky anyhow! vortex included!) But I like the vortex better because it fits my KM better and holds less tobacco. I still use my small phunnel occasionally, I just prefer the vortex. I got tired of putting a mod in the phunnel, call me lazy! Even when I use the small phunnel now, I don't use a mod with it.

That is why I like the vortex better, holds less tobacco and no mod hassle!
.. We are all entitled to our opinions .. that is what this site is all about I am just offering a recommendation based on my personal use. Doesn't make it right or wrong ..

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!