View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:29 AM
reality-
Banned

Default Re: My first Tangiers Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingboyb View Post
Reality, for someone that has historically been quick to negatively criticise almost everything on this site (including the photo's people share in thier albums, which I personally think is tasteless on your behalf). You seem to get awfully bent out of shape when people question your thoughts on a tobacco that you have not smoked yet.
yeah first of all
"has historically been quick to negatively criticise almost everything on this site"
Is a mix between how you interpret what I say ( that you think I am negative and critisicing ) which is okey man you feel that then Ok.. In my opinion that is not true at all but thats what you think then ok.
But the "almost everything on this site" thing is just BS and I know most people know thats not what I am doing on this forum..

"(including the photo's people share in thier albums, which I personally think is tasteless on your behalf )"
.. Yeah Im sorry but where did you got this from.. are you like confusing me with someone else? cus if so then please dont post it next to my name.

"You seem to get awfully bent out of shape when people question your thoughts on a tobacco that you have not smoked yet."
Yes Oh my god.. Just look at my reaction on this thread..

reality says: "Anyway I have yet to try this new tangiers thing.. I think it seems so komplicated to acclimate it, and I dont like too big buzz.. and smoke it with special setup and difficult to get going and so on..
Is it even worth it ?`"

Thunder explains for example:
"Smoking Tangiers was not difficult at all..." and so on..

realitys response: "got it.. I will try it next order. dont know what flavour yet though.. will look some reviews later.. make sure you make your review as well"

so no I dont feel Iam worth that response you gave me so eyah please reconsider next time you write something like that about another member for it to be TRUE before you post it and if you have any other personal issues with me as a person you can feel free to PM me.. Good day