View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik
Default Re: My first Tangiers Experience

Wow ok so I read this. This whole thread. All I can say is wow. Just wow.

To the OP congrats I am glad you enjoyed what you got. To everyone else there are a lot of things that get raved about on these forums that I don't always understand. Sometimes I have to question why you would put all the extra work into something that is to some a little better than other much easier much less expensive options to others not nearly as good as less expensive easier options. Sometimes I comment sometimes I let it go. Sometimes though it amazes me what will set you guys off. On the plus side I think there is a lot to be learned when it happens. In these discussions a lot of good information comes out.

As to Tangiers. I decided long ago not to worry about it for a while. I haven't even gotten my hookah yet so for me to be putting very much thought at all into a Shisha tobacco that requires as much nursing as my baby rats or has as delicate a constitution as my baby mice. I understand how something that sensitive can be an outstanding product I just think it is something that is best left to the connosours. I enjoy the Hookah experience. I intend for this to be a relaxing hobby/vice for me. My photography is what I put a lot of work into mostly because I have a long way to go and I have a love for film and now large format photography. If I have to keep a barometer, hygrometer, thermometer, and glass stir sticks in order to get or keep my hookah tobacco perfect and only open the container on days that are the same as when I first got it then what is enjoyable about that. I guess for some it is. I get that as I said most people are fine with a DSLR and a few lenses with no need for a darkroom too. Someday my mind will change. I will want to try it. You can probably expect me to get a KM, a razan hose, and a glue gun about the same time.