Ohh Shit! is this normal?
Me and my friends got together at my house to smoke some shisha and i asked my little brother to light smoke coals. He put 2 coconara coals on a new single urner that i recently ordered from Nazar Hookah and a few minutes later heard some electric shock that sounded like it was out of the movie Terminator when he comes the time portal and could see lights flashing through the gap in the door. I ran into the kitchen and my brother was in shock. He told me that he saw electric sparks come out of the Single burner about 2 foot high. I turned off the switch at the socket with a wooden stick and a bit scared to try and see if it still works. Anyone got any experince with this?