Little experiment of mine
Well I have a ton of old ( i wouldn't do this with fresh ) nakhla laying around. So I grabbed a ziplock bag of it and decided to make my own shisha.
1. I took about 70 grams to start off small and put my faucet on as hot as possible and put on some rubber gloves.
2. I then proceeded to wash the tobacco so i can get all the old ingredients and flavor out..the way I did that was wash it till the water that came out of the shisha was damn near clear.
3. I let it air dry for a little bit, then I took this irish cream syrup i had and put 3 ounces of it into a ziplock bag, threw in the shisha and put half an oz of honey ( to thicken it )
4. Now I have the shisha marinating in my freezer ( not for long just so the flavor can infuse a little better )
5. Then I will test it out and let you guys know.
[ Twitter ] - twitter.com/tonyaldo
[ Facebook ] - facebook.com/aldorasi
[ Blog ] - tonyaldo.com