View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default In a bind regarding the better deal

[FONT=Calibri]Evening gents! (warning, tons o text inc)[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]First off, Iíd like to say how impressed I am with the community here at, and Iím glad to be among the ranks! [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Alrighty so, being a hookah noob (working on it, this site has helped immensely btw) and a college student, naturally I am looking for the best deals around! I plan on taking full advantage of the holiday season namely from Sahara Smokeís 13 days of Christmas (loved the vid).[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]At this juncture, I need help from you hookah gurus in mainly deciding between these 29Ē KMs[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]versus the new Nuor from [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri] s_id=169[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Ok, the two KMs are pretty much the same thing (and from what Iíve come across, KMs smoke pretty much the same way across the board). Personally, I think I would lean towards the faridat over the tenere preference wise (because I donít have an alternative hose, and yellow boo!).[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]The faridatís hose is 3Ē longer, and the bowl holds 22-26 tobacco over the tenereís 18-20. Again, thanks to this forum, the general opinion on this subject is that you get shorter sessions with the smaller bowl, but waste less tobacco. Both are $70 bucks (about $60 after coupon).[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]And now we come to the Nour. I find this one more attractive than the other KMs, granted the increase of cost. I would have decided on this one right off the bat if it wasnít for the money factor, not carrying the ******* Hookah coals, and from what I can tell, the inferior hose (I may be completely wrong). This one is priced at $80 (about $68 after coupon) yet gives two rolls of coals, three 50g tubs of tobacco, and nozzle tips. This would also mean that I would have to buy an alternative to **********ís CH coals because I donít want to pay for the extra shipping obv.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]And lastly, regarding the Sahara Smoke 13ís days of Awesomeness, I was wondering whether or not to go with the three free 250g of HookaH HookaH shisha or the two vortex bowls. Obv, Iím fairly sure about going with the shisha, but I was wondering (more specifically if I went with the faridat KM with skinny and tall 22-26 bowl) if the vortexes would be a greater deal for my situation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Phew! That was quite the wall-o-text, and I thank anyone who gives their 2c, let alone read the thread.[/FONT]