Thread: Mya Diva?
View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Mya Diva?

Mya's are good hookah's however i wouldnt go with a smaller hookah, i bought a smaller hookah for my first hookah and with in a couple months was buying a new one, i know how it is being excited about getting your first hookah however be safe about your decision and dont purchase anything too quickly there are a few things to think about...

1. Whats your location?

You might wanna patronage a vendor thats located neer you

Pick a vendor that will have a wide variety of items so you may be able to purchase everything from one vendor... save on shipping costs

Pick a vendor with good customer service skills, and you will be a happy camper

think about type and size hookah you want

many will reccomend different pipes ( if you feel you like one, read some reviews about it find out everything about that pipe then forumulate a decision and purchase wisely )

4. mods
i will go ahead and reccomend a funnel bowl and mod since most everyone will reccomend the same, its very well at preserving tobacco for longer smokes, and also it keeps juices from running down your pipe and making it all nasty.

I know how hard it is to save up money while in college since i am as well, i recently purchased a magdy zidan hookah from its 26" and it should be arriving today from what i hear its a quality hookah and sitting at 40$ for a pricetag might be something good to look at, also has funnel bowls and a wide variety of shisha's

however if you are looking for the best customer service i would reccomend he has quite a selection including nammor hoses which are quite nice and also he sells a few types of shisha's and from what i hear he should be getting funnels in soon. so peek around there too..

hope this helped some if you have any questions just ask em we wont bite