View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Thanks for the kind words! I am really proud of this blend, it is surreal that I came up with it! I am so glad I was lucky enough to stumble across this flavor combination, because it is so realistic and I like to think it is my way of contributing something amazing to the Hookah Pro Community to share one of my favorites with this wonderful group of people! If I had the money I would buy you all some! but I don't so if you want to try it, you will have to take the gamble and purchase yourself. I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as some of the other Members have been enjoying it.

It has the ability to give you the "wow face" .. I am sure III_3_TDS_3_III knows what I am talking about. It is hard to not take the first hit and say "WOW!"
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!