View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: amusing reactions from friends

Last night, we were smoking hookah at a little Mediterean restaurant. I cut my plastic hose protector so that it has maximum air flow. Well the girl across from me wanted to do the same, since she trusted my judgment on that kinda stuff. So I am blowing some nice clouds .. and she wanted to do the same. So she sucked on that hose HARD! her cheeks were caving in! and she produced the most pitiful smoke you ever saw. I mean seriously, it was barely vapor!? So she kept trying .. and finally I notice her tip is all jacked up, and the hole was the size of a pin the way she cut it (all mangled up) so we recut another tip and viola! she was blowing some decent smoke .. haha
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!