View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Smoking from a clay bowl?

I use the standard clay bowl almost 90%, the other 10% is when I want to experiment with my phunnel (still haven't gotten this right)...I used to have the burned shisha issues even with a 1/4" gap, but I've pretty much solved with HD foil and CH natural coals. The solution for me was to use 2 layers of HD foil and move the coals around for the first 10-15 minutes...Seems to work every time with wet or dry shisha, try it out...

Sometimes when I look at it, it does seem like the shisha is too less to get a good session, but it's deceiving. I still get nearly an hour session and I feel like the flavor is a lot better...
Reply With Quote