View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Nakhla disappointment turned good!

Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding View Post
Well, its not necessarily "safe"...It just has more nicotine...Meaning that if buzzes really get ya..then this stuff will be pretty heavy!

If you manage your heat management well, Nakhla can give off some amazing smoke...Just as long as you don't burn the tobacco. Also if you pack it right, Nakhla can be amazing!

I used to HATE Nakhla when I first started out. But then...I learned how to pack my bowls better and Nakhla became pretty good.

The Double Apple is pretty good (its pretty much licorice...Its a complicated flav) Haha and that means a lot since I HATE licorice! Its one of those smokes that are good from time to time.

I also like the Mandarin! Its really realistic and strong.
Yes Jilly is absolutely correct. I found that with Nakhla Two Apples, if you put too much heat on this particular flavour, it will taste very very bad and get harsh FAST. Don't be foolish and opt for big clouds over the flavour. This only means a spent bowl with awful taste. Don't get me wrong, I love big clouds but always put flavour first and then comes the clouds. But the bottom line is if you pack it well and manage the heat well, you can get some crazy smoke with Nakhla. I don't believe it will give you that density like Starbuzz/Al Fakher but I've gotten pretty decent smoke with it. By any chance do you use a windcover? That can help out a great deal