View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:39 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: Giving much deserved thanks

there's much to be thankful for when times are tough. And the past year has been tough on many of us w/regards to the economy and the many challenges facing the world today.As a single parent, I'm thankful for those who have been there to help and understand the difficulty of raising kids and I'm also thankful to my kids for keeping my on the straight and narrow.
As HP members we all have much to be thankful for. We have built and continue to build a thriving community comprised of great folks from different walks of life who all share a common interest in the ancient craft of narghille. I'm also thankful to the fine staff of HP for keeping this thing moving along smoothly and for our fearless leader Sambooka for putting his time, effort and resources into this pretty mess.
Some specific honors goto my friends dunkel,Hajo, mr. B, zen, kwiki, FBD,husky,al masri(TE), John, to name afew. And the rest of you for taking the time to contribute.Also a big thanx to all the vendors for there many contributions.
Our forum has grown impressively over the past year and hopefully 2009 will be a great year for HP and all its' members!

Last edited by abu ronin; January 1st, 2009 at 02:55 PM.