View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2009, 03:20 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Giving much deserved thanks

Ah great thread here! I am very grateful for all the friends I've made on here and for all the helpful tips given. Just to name a few of my peeps: Dunkel, Abu Ronin, John, Ahmad "Al Masri" (The Egyptian), Faisal (photolinger), Liszt (even though this knuckle head bashes on the almighty Nakhla), DaGreyEst, Mahir (NazarHookah), Diego (dmcwebd), the KING Sambooka, and the list goes on and on and on. You guys have been great to this Syrian man since day one. Huge thanks to the Moderators here and everyone who has shed some light on me through this past year. Dunkel for instance kept me up and smoking I don't know how many times because I was low on tobacco and he'd send out sample after sample to keep me running (I smoke like a train, what can I say? ) Much appreciation for that and you WILL be greatly rewarded soon my friend . I think I've said it once before...this is the only place where I've met so many Arabs and no one is fighting LMFAO. Best wishes to you all, and above everything else, there is a mighty fine reason why this forum is by far the best!

"The Phenom"

- Mohamed