View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009, 07:40 AM
Moderator Kitteh
Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Re: Giving much deserved thanks

I am thankful for not only the hookah community that samb has graciously built and poured his sweat and blood into, but the people here. Who have been through so much but yet still try to make it here to let us know they are still with us.

I am thankful to the awesome vendors who contribute to the forum via give-aways and awesome deals, to which we owe many thanks and reviews

Thanks to the mods and members for making this a fun yet interesting place to visit while spend the countless hours of silence and calm at work to pass the time.

I'm thankful that I am still here. Here being of this world. Many things happen and usually each day is taken for granted while anticpating whatever events await us in the future. Haven't been able to stop and smell the roses in a while, but hope to make sure I do this... If not at least once on October 31st! (My future wedding date).

I'm thankful that I have friends and family and a network of support here, without any of them or you, i think i'd be lost.

And finally to my hookahs, the old and the new. May the many restful smokes bless the future w/ many more smokes to come.

Happy new years guys.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"