Originally Posted by kidvshero
I am in the opposite boat rowing the other way... My house has become the resident hookah lounge... I converted my office into a mini-lounge already, I'll post about it soon...and so people just seem to swarm... Then they proceed to tell me how to pack the bowl, how to foil it, how much water or mix in the vase, how many coals, etc...
It became so bad that I have created a list of RULES:
1) Hookah etiquette is inforced (which hand to pass with, don't point the hose..etc..)
2) Must bring a 50gm flavor pack to smoke with...(I was quickly running out of shisha...every week, now I am over supplied)
3) Only I may adjust / ash / rotate coals / setup hookah with NO BITCHING...lol
4) For godsake realize my hose's aren't 10 feet long...you burn it you buy it (carpet)
5) NO DANCING AROUND THE HOOKAH
now things are great and smooth...everyone loves the smoke and the environment is much more calm...
Good idea, i should make something like this for my basement, not cause people bitch, but I think proper etiquette is respectful to the culture and it helps people become more informed, possibly breaking down the barriers that hookahs are only used for illegal substances.