View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2009, 05:40 PM
prince of hooka
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Recieved my MYA Vortex...Something is wrong

Originally Posted by digitalbass View Post
As stated in the title I just recieved my MYA Vortex in the mail. My hookah before this 1 was a horrible cheap $60 2 hose no brand name hookah. So I was assuming it would be a HUGE difference. Well I think im doing something wrong or the MYA Vortex isnt as good as my crap other hookah. So got couple questions.

1-On the hose adapters there are screws and little ball bearings. The ball bearings go on the bottom and then you put the screw on place so it doesnt fall out correct?

2-There are 3 holes I can screw my hose adapters into and 1 hose that has a little ball with it sticking out with 3 holes inside. I was told not to put my hose adapters in that because that is sort of like a. Sorry forgot.

3-The bowl in this is alot deeper than my other bowl. My other bowl is shallower and wider and this bowl is deeper and not as wide. I pack my bowls with alot more shisha in this bowl because I can but it burns and the sessions last half as long. And it gets harsh VERY fast in this new bowl.

4-The hose on my other crap hookah is skinny and this hose is alittle bit more wide. My other hose I could draw for a long time but this hose I can only draw for a small amount of time because its wider. But it doesnt have as much smoke as my old hookah either.

I just dont get it. I had the shisha/sessions last WAY longer in my old hookah and had my clouds alot bigger. Im putting the same amount of water in both. Filling the base up until 3/4" - 1" of the stem is submerged in water. Please if you owned the MYA Vortex or know what could be wrong adive/help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks

The reason your not able to drawlike you want is because a MYA hose is skinny try to get a razan or a naour hose and it should fix the problem. Also i recommend that if your going to smoke by your self to buy the circurlar caps that come for a MYA and put screw them into the holes when your not smoking. also the bowl that comes with the mya suck if you smoke mainly wet tobacco i would reccomend a vortex or a phunnel.
married woman Cams

Last edited by prince of hooka; April 22nd, 2011 at 09:46 PM.