Thread: messed up
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2009, 06:58 AM
patelbadboy2006's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,893
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: messed up

did you take any photoes or get the police mans name or badge number, if so contact the police and write a complaint maybe even bring on some criminal damage charges, next thing see a lawyer(preferbly ones that free, dont know if they are any in the U.S), and see if you can get any compensation for it.

If your free and have time i say go for it.
Reply With Quote