View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Deleted Per User Request
Default heat problems with HH and HF

[FONT=Verdana]I smoked HH and HF for the first time last week but it is giving me some problems. I am using a small and medium size Tangiers phunnel bowl with a scallis mod, 3 coconara coals, and heavy duty foil. I am new to this brand but I find it to be a bit on the dry side from what I am normally used to from other brands. I was thinking that may be the problem but I have read many good things about this brand in the forum.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Normally it starts out smoking ok. But I find it quickly burns and the whole area will smell of burnt popcorn. I have tried using only 2 coconara coals but the coals go out before I ever get any decent smoke.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]So far I have only tried blueberry pancakes, dazed and confused, smashing pumpkins, crazy monkey, and key lime pie. I havenít wanted to try any of the others I ordered. They all start out ok but like I said it all becomes burnt popcorn after about 10 minutes.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Any help you guys can give me would be appreciated. I want to start posting reviews so I am want to make sure I am doing this right before I do. Thanks.[/FONT]