View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Final statement.

Plea for Harmony On Our End ...

I would like to ask, that we ("WE" - being Hookah Pro Community Members) maintain our composure, and try to refrain from any torrents of rage and bashing aimed at HF. We all visit both forums ... let's try to be civil and go on our merry way towards continuing the development and building of this community, an additional hookah community that is long overdue!

I know I have said it a lot, but please note:
This community, Hookah Pro, was brought into vision, based on my passion for hookah. I had a talent with internet development and through that I wanted to share my passion for hookah with the world. That is what drives this community. I am NOT a vendor, and I am NOT affiliated with any vendors! I am just an average joe ... who is spending money outta my pocket to bring this community onto the web.

I wanted to create a community where people could come together as friends and fellow hookah fanatics! A place where we could go to get and share unbiased opinions, reviews, tips-techniques-tricks, and conversation with other hookah joes and jills. SO let's enjoy it!

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!