View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2007, 07:42 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Hookah diversity as a deciding factor....

My answer is going to be short, but if you do an advance search for posts by me with the word KM or Khalil, you will be able to find a lot more of my opinions on the brand.

Personally, if I had to buy a hookah right now, for a trip to a deserted island ... I would definitely buy a Khalil Mamoun. They smoke incredibly well, taste and flavor with proper bowl setup is outstanding, draw on the hose is nice and smooth with large volume, hand crafted Egyptian hookah, and all this for a VERY affordable price! There are some knock off KMs though. So you got to find the right one. I would recommend one from or

I have 2 Khalil Mamoun hookahs ... only two hookahs I have owned. I use to own a MYA QT (sold it) and two Magdy Mini Hookahs (Sold them both BUT I liked those hookahs, they were just taking up space with my KMs and they weren't getting used as much as my KMs were. So rather then hold onto them and take up space I put them up to be adopted by someone who would give them a good home and girlgeek provided them that)

Hope that information helps ...

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!