View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2009, 09:39 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: First Tangiers Experience

My first experience!? Was some watermelon I got in a trade .... I heard GREAT things about it! (on the forum that the manufacturer is a MOD on) and I couldn't wait to try it!

When I got it, it smelled like BBQ. So I acclimated for a day ... still smelled, but I figured, hey these guys wouldn't steer me wrong! So I setup my hookah .. and wow oh wow! This tasted just like BBQ to me, like I was licking a grill! Smelled like I stuck my face in a BBQ. I acclimated again, and tried again .. still tasted like BBQ. I could smoke it and kept "TRYING" to get a flavor out of it .. but to no avail That was my first, second and third experience ...

I had some blueberry setup by a Tangiers pro, and it was a very mild hint of blueberry. I also had some Orange Soda and that was ok, not amazing, but ok (probably the best I have tried of that brand) .. I have some K-Peach that I am looking forward to trying. I will post up my findings when I try it. So far though it does have an interesting smell and I am looking forward to trying that.

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!