View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2009, 04:19 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default My SAC is getting around in reviews .. Please Read!

Well this exciting to see that my SAC (Spiced Apple Cider) is making it around! I definitely think it is a tasty tobacco!

But I want to say something to those reviewing it ...

Please DO NOT feel like you have to give it a good rating! Please keep the reviews to the honest reviews we always strive to make! If you don't like something, please speak up and say so! You will not offend me, Sahara Smoke, or Hookah Hookah .. that is what the reviews are for! To offer up REAL opinions from REAL people! But if you are burning the crap outta it, of course it is gonna taste bad! lol .. so if I can offer any advise for Hookah Hookah or Hookah Freak, it would be to take it easy on the heat! A little will go a long way, you may not get GIANT clouds, but you will get GIANT flavor from any of the HH or HF if you aim to keep the clouds moderate. TRUST ME on this!

If you don't like spiced apple cider (the drink), then you are probably not going to like this! lol .. cuz it is pretty damn close to tasting like a spiced apple cider! (that is what I was going for) .. but if you try it and find that you don't like it because you "don't like spiced apple cider" then say that, but if the actual taste is spiced apple cider, say that too! If that makes sense? For instance, I am not a fan of citrus, but I won't shoot down something if it tastes like a great citrus tobacco. It may not be my cup of tea, but if the flavor is spot on I will tell you in my vids. By the way, the Romman Good Times is a nice citrus punch! and the Hookah Hookah Orange mixed with a little AF or Nakhla cinnamon is a really nice orange spice tea!

Anyway, keep the reviews real .. and suck on my SAC! haha .. Cheers!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!