View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Technique Advice

Originally Posted by Pixelz View Post
AF good, try some other brands, HookahFreak, HookahHookah, get involved in the vendor reviews, get yourself some free tobacco, try some new stuff, and do some reviews, i bet you'll have fun.
not meant to be bashing but i think HH and HF are lower quality compared to the other tobaccos, the cut looks like cigarette tobacco and it just doesnt have good flavor to me, not bad just not on my short list of smokes

i have been bitten with the nakhla bug lately, consistent, good flavors at a great price and its very natrual and realistic for the most part. i like starbuzz for the more candy stuff but its higher priced and can be hard to get the right heat on it with my bowl/foil/coals, i can get it smoking fine just dont get a whole lot of smoke from it before i get harshness or flavor lost (but the most smoked SB i have is bluemist so that is part of it). tangiers is good but i dont have uber great results with it part due to the weather here and maybe packing but no matter how i pack it i get very little variation on taste but it will be hard on your throat starting out and it seems to hurt my lungs a little the next morning. al waha has been good to me on most of the flavors i tried but its not a go to brand for me (but their cola has been the best i have had)

i havent tried many other brands but i would say to also not bother with havana, its not terrible shisha but its very fake and just not great IMHO