Thread: **Ramadan**
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to PerznPerversion
Default Re: **Ramadan**

Tobacco is indeed a drug, it has nicotine in it. which is considered a drug and is well known as that. It alters the mind and body. I smoke cigarettes for the buzz and i believe alot of people do it for that reason also.

1 aobsolete : a substance used in dyeing or chemical operations b: a substance used as a medication or in the preparation of medication caccording to the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (1): a substance recognized in an official pharmacopoeia or formulary (2): a substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease (3): a substance other than food intended to affect the structure or function of the body (4): a substance intended for use as a component of a medicine but not a device or a component, part, or accessory of a device2: a commodity that is not salable or for which there is no demand —used in the phrase drug on the market3: something and often an illegal substance that causes addiction, habituation, or a marked change in consciousness

Sufis are basically muslim mystics and are not the popular.. The biggest sects are Sunnis and Shiites. so yea i dont believe that pertains to this. Basically it is a drug and like in all major religions, they try to protect you and other people. Health>Tobacco is what most clerics do say and its basically common sense as well.