View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Anyone else who made video reviews get this message...

Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
I gotta admit something. I am a member of one of the other communities. Not the one in question here but another. I haven't even visited there in months cause it wasn't as easy to navigate and didn't have as much going on. I mean sometimes there are twice as many posts but most of them are worthless. I don't have a problem with the other communities existing but I don't get why everyone thinks there should be only one and that any one but theirs is wrong just for existing. It is childish but it might be fun for there to be some civil rivalries going. Might be good for the hookah community as a whole.
There can be more than one .. I completely agree!
.. but don't be shady about it! lol, ya know what I mean? haha this shyt has been going on for the last year. This isn't the first shady attempt, just the one we left out in the public for you all to see ..

Personally, I decided a long time ago on my permanent hookah home for everything hookah! Hookah Pro FTMFW!

My second favorite would be (but I can't read German!?) I like them because they are top notch and fun to converse with. Even though I have trouble conversing at times .. (translate that for me PCServe to them, and let them know we love the site!)

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!