Thread: hello all!
View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default hello all!

well i am new, and this is my first post. i have got, well, not the best hookah but it suits my needs. for now i only have nahkla strawberry and double apple. but that is not the point of my post :P first of all i would like to present myself. i live in nyc and have been smoking hookah for a month now. i love every single session! i smoke to relax and to spend some good times with friends. usually smoke on the terrace of my building, but with the cold months coming in, and my parents not knowing i have a hookah. (it is hidden in a very secret place :P) i was wondering if it smelled allot. if i open the window and have a pine smelling candle, hey don't laugh it is relaxing :P, will it be overwhelming, or will the smell disappear within an hour. no one smokes in my family so they are not use to the smell. and it would really be a bummer to not be able to smoke as often. great to be part of a community you all look very friendly, and look forward to sharing my problems with you guys. lmao.
cya all,