View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2009, 02:10 PM
Hookah Master
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: anyone ever tried this hookah?

Originally Posted by ttennis31590 View Post
when I was ready to order a nammor package from that store i decided to go to the live help because the pyramid vase was out of stock on that , but not on the others and i wanted to see if they would sub it in... well when I got on there the customer service rep told me that the pyramid vases looked cheap in person and he reccomends not only staying away from them.. but the Egyptians in general.. instead he pointed me toward a mya QT.. i finally settled on a mya acrylic. He tipped me off that if you order the hookah through the customer service livehelp or on the phone.. they will give you a nammor with any package for $10. I did this and I am quite happy with my setup.
I did the same with the paragon i ordered, got 3 nammours with it for $30.00 absolute bargain

I was just about to say get a bambino or a QT and a nammour and you will have a easy draw, i prefer my bambino over my paragon

I've also got a review up with my bambino check it out, and i was get huge clouds

Buy a vortex and a phunnel as well as the stock bowls are crap