View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2009, 04:28 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

I don't like it at all, In my opinion I think it is absolutely the most overrated, and one of the worst smokes I have ever had! EVER! I really should start reviewing it soon ... If I keep seeing these posts, I just might just start doing some reviews. Put my opinion out there!? Actually, I think I may start working on them, I got some flavors at home I have acclimated for days with no chance of getting any real flavor or smell out of them, I'll start with reviewing them! Mmm BBQ goodness!

But hey maybe it is me?? Its gotta be me? I guess I just don't know how to smoke hookah!? Ummm No, that's not it! Maybe it is this tobacco that is the problem .. and people continue to make excuses for it. "You've gotta acclimate longer, you need more this, less that, you need a special bowl and lots of tobacco overflowing it!" The planets and stars all have to align perfectly to smoke it, and I just don't have that kinda time to waste .. or money on a special bowl with huge amounts of tobacco! haha great marketing idea though!

And frankly I am sick and tired of the "promises" that it is a good smoke .. IT DOES NOT LIVE UP TO THE HYPE! .. again, just my opinion!

HYPE Definition:
[LIST=1][*] Excessive publicity and the ensuing commotion:[*] Exaggerated or extravagant claims made especially in advertising or promotional material:[*] An advertising or promotional ploy:[*] Something deliberately misleading; a deception:[/LIST]Sorry guys, I like ya and all, but I am definitely gonna express my opinion on this one .. tired of seeing the same posts concerning this tobacco ..
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!

Last edited by Sambooka; February 2nd, 2009 at 04:30 PM.