View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2009, 04:50 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

I guess I should just change my title to "hookah n00b"

with all due respect .. I know about EVERY trick in the book to getting this right .. I've read them a 100 times here, and a million times at another site.

I've even smoked with a "self claimed" Expert! (someone that was a Tangiers worshiper) and I felt like asking him if his taste buds were intact?!? But I didn't want to be rude in his house .. I could sense a little flavor .. but nothing compared to what I get with Nakhla, Al Fakher, Starbuzz, Fusion, Hookah Freak, etc ..

Ya know, I could go on and on .. I am done .. this is exactly the problem, if someone says they don't like it, everybody tells them it is THEM!

It is frustrating .. maybe it has changed? But in my past experiences with it .. it was not my cup of tea. I am entitled to my opinion.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!