View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2009, 09:06 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to 1lowtoy Send a message via Yahoo to 1lowtoy
Default Re: Wetting agent (magic honey mix) in USA

go to any health food store i go to my local Health Kick and ask for vegitable glycerian its used for many thinkgs like moisturizers and Low-Gylcemic sweetner for foods and such so its 100% pure. pure vegtiable glycerin is very sweet on its own so I think you wont need any honey added but i may be wrong. the bottle i get is quite large 16 Fl oz, and per fluid ounce way cheaper than what you get at most pharmices. or you can order it on line from any one who caries NOW Foods and health care products mine comes in a translucent purple bottle with oarnge-ish label and is great to add to dry shisha. Ive included a picture of it. If any one would like i can see if i can get more you would have to pay for the bottle of glycerin and shipping if you can find it on your own. PM me if any one would be interested or i will take fare trades for shisha. This glycerin is $9.99 a bottle but proably inflated from internet pricing but its a very large bottle and will last forever. like i said its 16 fluid oz. thought this might help.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1741.jpg   DSCN1740.jpg  

Last edited by 1lowtoy; February 2nd, 2009 at 09:09 PM.