View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2009, 03:52 AM
mdl
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to mdl
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
Tangiers is without a doubt the most overrated pile of manure any company has ever produced.
I'm sorry you feel this way. I do not usually respond to threads like these but I feel that I must since I have a direct hand in operations. I am extremely proud to be manufacturing an American made product. The up most quality control goes into making Tangiers Tobacco and each step of the manufacturing process is done by hand with care. Yes, corners could be cut, we could paste a snazzy label on a tin and we could mark up the price to appear premium but that's not what we're about. I respect your opinion on the matter and appreciate the free advertising (even if it is in the form of out right ludicrous bashing).

I will however leave you with this;

Quote:
Tangiers Lucid Peach Iced Tea

Shisha Cut: Medium cut, dark brown nearly black, very moist but not drippy, no stems.

Smoke: Nice thick smoke, made blowing rings easy.

Smell / Flavor: Smelled very strong of peaches with a little tea scent. Tasted like it smelled.

Rating (1 to 10): 9 This is some really good shisha tobacco. The only problem I had was it gave me a throat tickle for the first 10-15 minutes. I don't know if I got used to it or it went away, but that was the only deduction. The flavor lasted the whole hour and could have went longer with another coal. I packed it fluffy like any other shisha tobacco, and it worked great. No stems and no dye is also a plus. I recommend it.
Quote:
Tangiers Lucid Cocoa

Shisha Cut: Medium cut, dark brown nearly black, very moist but not drippy, no stems.

Smoke: Really thick smoke, made blowing rings easy.

Smell / Flavor: Smelled alot like dark chocolate or those supposed to be fancy high cocoa content chocolate bar. Tasted like a chocolate truffle. You get a real chocolate taste sometimes and a cocoa taste other times.

Rating (1 to 10): 10 This shisha tobacco is exceptional. Great chocolate/cocoa flavor the whole session, never faded. Thick smoke. A thoroughly enjoyable smoke. I recommend it.

Lastly, thank you to everyone for the kind words. I will be sure to pass them on. If anyone has problems or suggestions (that aren't just crazy flavors you people come up with ) please PM me. I will do the best I can to help out.