View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2009, 11:05 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

I THOUGHT we were talking about Noir line here??

See this is the problem with this thread is .. you can NOT freely say you don't like this product, or you will have people coming out of the woodwork, that don't normally post except to defend this product if someone says they don't like it ..

And you can NOT come on here and praise the hell out of it (advertise for it), and expect those that feel strongly like this is an overrated product to not speak up and say how they feel. Personally my experiences have been negative with the Noir line. I don't like BBQ flavor .. and I'll be damned if I am going to sit back and NOT express my opinion on it! When I was new, I tried this and it was a LET DOWN! It is just my opinion ..

Maybe it is better? Secretly I am going to order another flavor .. and see how it goes, I will give it ONE more chance one of these days .. when I am feeling adventurous!

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!