View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2009, 12:27 PM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to mdl
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
Yes mdl out of the 6 Lucid flavors I recommended 2. As I said in my first post I am a straight shooter. I give credit where credit is due. 2 out of 6 is not a ringing endorsement. Nice of you to cherry pick what you needed for your promotional campaign. I notice you didn't add any of my Noir reviews, I wonder why? Oh I know, because I reviewed 5 flavors and the best 2 got 3/10 ratings. I recommended none of them. When I made my comments they were based on Noir.
I didn't add any of your Noir reviews because it has already been established that you do not like them. In your post you only stated Tangiers and to me that is like saying Microsoft when you actually only meant Windows Vista.

Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
I THOUGHT we were talking about Noir line here??

See this is the problem with this thread is .. you can NOT freely say you don't like this product, or you will have people coming out of the woodwork, that don't normally post except to defend this product if someone says they don't like it ..

And you can NOT come on here and praise the hell out of it (advertise for it), and expect those that feel strongly like this is an overrated product to not speak up and say how they feel. Personally my experiences have been negative with the Noir line. I don't like BBQ flavor .. and I'll be damned if I am going to sit back and NOT express my opinion on it! When I was new, I tried this and it was a LET DOWN! It is just my opinion ..

Maybe it is better? Secretly I am going to order another flavor .. and see how it goes, I will give it ONE more chance one of these days .. when I am feeling adventurous!

I was unaware that this thread was solely directed towards the Noir line as I didn't see anyone specifically state such. The reason I "came out of the woodwork" was not to promote a single thing, it was to defend what I personally do which by Dunkle was so elegently put;

Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
Tangiers is without a doubt the most overrated pile of manure any company has ever produced.
I have never and will never on any forum attempt to promote a product without being a vedor, paying for such advertisments, or getting permission. The reason I am here is to answer any questions people have which in turn takes the load off this server because it will then be less cluttered with the same questions.

You CAN freely state what you think about the product. No one is deleteing your posts about your problems with Tangiers and in the end it is all personal preference so there is no right answer.