View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2009, 02:03 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

and it is not just ONE experience, it is numerous ..

I am about annoyed with this whole thing .. you are absolutely correct! It always seems to turn into this .. and I never see this type of display of love/hate for any other brand of tobacco ..

I can highly recommend a site that you can go to that is majority wise a Tangiers forum? PM me and I will get you the link .. They answer lots of questions (the same questions on a daily bases) and you can participate in displaying your undying love and devotion to Tangiers It would probably be a perfect fit, especially for the "Live Tangiers or Die" fans ..

.. and for the record, you guys that NEVER get a BBQ flavor!? Are REALLY REALLY REALLY Lucky! Let me know who your vendor is, I would like to order from them when I decide to give one more flavor a chance .. Thanks!
(Yes I will be giving one more additional flavor a chance ... along with the K-Peach I have at home and Juicy Peach, Kiwi and Vanilla)

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!