View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2009, 02:09 PM
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
when someone makes a nakhla appreciation thread, no mod says why was this thread made...

when someone makes a hookah-hookah thread, no mod says why was this thread made...
Find me a Nakhla or Hookah Hookah appreciation thread that says anything like this in it...

"Don't bash a product for needing a process to be enjoyed, or because you can't handle smoking it. Tangiers tobacco should get the respect it deserves, and smoking it is all based on the process! if you don't want to go through that process, don't, but keep your hateful remarks to yourself por favor."

You can look but you won't find one. Never once has anyone ever said "Don't bash Nakhla or Hookah Hookah because you can't handle smoking it." No one has said "Keep your hateful remarks about Hookah Hookah or Nakhla to yourself".

I always see certain tactics being used. You act like we censor people.

"i dont go into every hookah-hookah/nakhla thread and pick fights with the people who post in it.

if i did, you would ban me."

Not true. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion as long as it's done in a respectful manner. No one has ever been banned here for something that petty. Tell the truth man.

If you can say that Tangiers is the greatest, bestest amazingest zomgodest tobacco ever, then we can say we don't agree. To ask us to keep our comments to ourselves is also a form of censorship.

Edit: Looks like Sambooka and Husky were posting the same time I was. LOL
Tangiers =

Last edited by Dunkel; February 3rd, 2009 at 02:12 PM.