View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2009, 08:47 PM
Moderator Kitteh
Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

I'm jumping in this late.

1st off. I don't remember who said it but none of the mods here have anything against Eric aka tangiers! He's a super cool guy that is very friendly and very helpful. You can kill a good hour on the phone talking to him because he's just that nice. (Which I have....)

I thought this post was about noir as well, because from all the reviews I've read that Lucid was not a finiky...... Which is a good thing.

I personally don't like the Noir line. I can't handle it. I can't handle nakhla either so take it with a grain of salt. I don't like them because they make me feel sick and give harsh "buzzes" and I don't like that. I also didn't like the fact that in florida it's super humid here and tangiers goes through humidity shock and smells like BBQ. I gave buddy some of my tangiers to smoke one time because no matter what i did or how long I acclimate it, it NEVER got rid of the smell and was completely unsmokeable.

This situtation happened to me 3 different times w/ three different flavors trying to see if the buzz was w/ all 3 and the issues as well. Since then I have refused to spend money on something that I have personally been unable to get to smoke properly. And that's with the correct tools/ and guides and how to's.

I will try the lucid line. That is something I am looking forward to when I get a chance and get some more money.

Like I said, no problem with eric, just can't smoke his Noir line. Everyone has their opinions, they're like ***holes everyone has one....

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"