View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: anyone else use hot water in the vase

Originally Posted by Lu1gi View Post
I am sorry that i made so many people so mad... I just think that doing this every time you smoke your hookah could in some way make a difference then just doing this every once in a while... I knew that ammonia wasn't the real way to spell it... I just honestly didn't feel like finding the spelling . . . . i thought this community was chill but I guess its fun to make fun of others. Everyone knew exactly what I was talking about , but some smart asses decided they needed to make fun of my spelling "mistake" (i only quotated that because I knew that it wasn't right, just didn't know how exactly to spell the health pneumonia or however it goes) Either way, what I said was something to take interest in, and I don't regret posting it. I'm done with this topic.. Sorry to anyone that I insulted, I just wanted to throw in an idea so that instead of every reply reading "omg man that was awesome", some actual substantial information would be found... but more than a sentence seems to be too much for some people.. so lets just laugh at spelling mistakes instead... that's easier than thinking.
Sorry if anybody has actually offended you -- I do not think that was their intentions. It's always a good trait to be able to make fun of yourself a little bit. ;0) Ammonia, Pneumonia.. lol, all in good fun.

Thanks for being concerned with the communities safety. Even though some of us don't act as if we appreciate it, others of us do. If there happened to be a real health threat here I would hope that somebody would bring it to the attention of the forums instead of hiding it out of the fear of being publicly humiliated.