View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Why I love Tangiers

Originally Posted by TigerLord View Post
I wonder if anyone that isn't a cigarette smoker enjoys Tangiers?

The reason I am asking is because I never smoked cigarette and always enjoyed the strong fruity tobbaco and sometimes the weirder kinds.

I loved AF Cafe Latte, hated AF Cinnamon mixed with anything. Loved Fantasia Raspberry Lemonade or Nahkla Peach. However I tried Tangiers K-Peach, K-Cherry, Maraschino Cherry, Blueberry and I never got a strong flavor. Tried all sort of packing methods in my glass phunnel, tried with egyptian bowl, foil and glass screen...

Then I noticed most people saying they loved Tangier (and spicy stuff like K-Peach) were cigarette smokers according to their other posts. Tangier has never had for me, a very strong flavor.

So I thought to myself, perhaps the cig smokers with anhilated taste buds from smoking one pack a day enjoy it because it's subtle compared to overpowering flavors?

Just a thought...
i have friends that dont smoke cigs that like tangiers and i uses to smoke cigs some, not very regularly though, but maybe more of the constant tangiers guys are, probably not all with all them exceptions to the rules but maybe