View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: I keep burning the shisha.. what am i doing wrong?

Ok, well, when I made my last post it was 9:33. It is now 10:06 (according to my computer anyway, lol) and its pretty much done. :| I lit a coal, got my bowl ready, broke the coal up into about 3 pieces (they are kinda hard to break up with tongs... any suggestions?) and put them around the edges. I put the windcover on and gave it about 5 minutes to warm up. While I was giving it that little bit of time, i got another coal started so that I could use some of it if I needed to. For about 15 minutes i got some decent clouds and some "ok" taste, then it noticably started to suffer. After that I went ahead and broke up the other coal and put a little more on there. It seems to help for another 10 minutes or so, but since i started writing this, it has diminished to almost nothing and a harsher smoke.

Bleh. I may try a few more times and just kinda play with it tonight, but I think I am going to order a phunnel bowl, some cococnaras and some good shisha.

Any specific suggestions on the shisha? Im thinking about getting some starbuzz peaches and cream.. (I think its call starbuzz at least, haha)

Oh, and I think im going to try to stick with the foil...