Thread: The pull
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: The pull

What I was talking about, to clarify this, is that sometimes on the KM, the smoke comes in TOO easy, the slight resistance to the pull reminds you that you arent effortlessly breathing in smoke, but you are smoking a pipe to inhale smoke.

Its hard to explain, but if you try a hookah with just a tad of resistance, you'll know what I mean. The smaller hookahs, and mya's have more resistance than this. The Nour I have has just that bare amount of resistance that I enjoy. The syrian glyph I have has no resistance, the KM i have has resistance with the KM hose, but I think the hose was dying on me or something, with the razan, its as if the smoke is forced down, and not in a good way. Thats why I like the resistance, a little pull means I'll get the right amount of smoke, not too much not too little.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner