Thread: hottest hookah
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: hottest hookah

If a hooker puts on church clothes and reads a bible, she's still a hooker.
No matter what they do the outside, that is still a Mya and will smoke like one.

I was happy to see that not EVERY post was about a KM, that being said, if you are looking for the most popular hookah on this forum, id say KMs would be it. That being said, they arent quite the best hookah.

I thinky you'd be happy with some sort of Syrian Brass Rig, they are usually quite stylish, they usually have attractive intricate patterns etched into the brass. Nour, Al Nawras, AF even are all types in that style, but the generics are really great too.

edit: Really, brand names arent really necesarily that great, just look at it this way, its a mass produced version of a great thing usually. But I'd rather take the ones where more time was focused on making it.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner