Originally Posted by mattathayde
ya im not sure how you could have an anaphylactic reaction that long after ingesting it. i would be more willing to be its the amount of nicotine you had over that time that did it as apposed to the tobacco it self. it just doesnt make sense to me
that sucks though, but honestly if you had the reaction to smoking it you probably would have the reaction to smelling it, so if you smelled it and your throat tightened up some i would say it is an issue but 2 hours after doesnt seem right
My friend is allergic to all milk products (glucose, something else there are like 3 things) no dairy at all... he could ingest it and no have any reaction until 8 hrs later... this actually happened once... we went and had wings... well the sauce had butter in it... and when he went to go to bed it hit him and it was like 8 hours later... had to epi pen himself and be rushed to the hospital....