View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: which is better to cover my bowl with...foil, metal or glass screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner
Good video Samb! You look really different in the video then you do in your logo pic here which is strange.
Same guy, my face just got a little pudgy and my arms got a little smaller, I stopped working out for a few months to let an old shoulder injury heal up. I am back in the gym as of last week, but will take me a few months to get back in shape ... and my shoulder still hurts I think I have some scar tissue from my injury, I will most likely have to go to the doctor to be sure that everything is ok. Until then though I will continue lifting in moderation.

Thanks for the compliment on the video, I have some more coming! I will eventually do a re-make of the setup video. I wasn't happy with it, but it was my first video ... I'll do a better setup video next time. For now though, the one up there is pretty informative and gets its point across. I wish I had a video like that when I was starting out!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!